The SLEEPEEZ KIDZ Philosophy
• It is NEVER TOO LATE to teach your child positive sleep habits.
• You must be ASSERTIVE, BELIEVE in yourself and your child, and have a COMMITMENT to sleep training in order to be successful.
• Parental CONSISTENCY is an essential component to raising a good sleeper.
• AGE APPROPRIATE sleep schedules must be DEVELOPED and followed PERSISTENTLY for your child.
• An OVERTIRED child will have a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep. A WELL-RESTED child will sleep BETTER and LONGER.
• Sleep deprivation is a serious HEALTH issue for both children and adults that impedes cognitive, emotional and physical development and functioning.
• Positive sleep habits carry on THROUGHOUT a child’s life. The benefits are endless, and it is a precious gift for the whole family.